Business Development Representative
Req 5288, 5293–5299
Boston, MA / Denver, CO / Austin, TX / New York City, NY
Imagine if you could impact a company’s bottom line every day you went to work? At NetSuite you can.
Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business application suite, delivered online, to enable organizations to be more successful. And that is exactly what we do today—solve business problems for companies around the globe. We are years ahead of the competition and continue to experience phenomenal growth—30% year over year.
Are you a proactive, self-motivated person seeking a high energy, competitive environment to kick-start your career in sales? If so, we want you to join our team.
What we have to offer:
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at NetSuite. The 12–18 month program focuses on building product knowledge and developing sales skills through training and development. We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative or account manager and continue to build a culture of promoting from within. During the program you will make immediate contributions to the organization by:
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's solution from multiple perspectives—support, professional services, client management and sales
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
If successful in the BDR role, it is expected that you will be promoted into the NetSuite sales organization with a potential 50-100% increase in income.
Why this is a (really) great opportunity:
There are too many reasons to list, so let's start with a few:
- We have awesome leadership who truly cares about your success and who you can trust to guide you through your career.
- We have a vision that we are passionate about: to provide a web-based business management solution with all the power of traditional applications at a fraction of the cost. We trail blaze in everything we do, we "take the hill," and we are committed to both our customers and our employees.
- You will get training and autonomy: NetSuite provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
- We are fun (no seriously, we are.): NetSuite is built on a culture of teamwork and innovation. Team work + innovation + awesome people = fun.
What we need from you:
- BA/BS from top tier college/university; graduating class of 2012–2014
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work and/or internship experience; accounting background a plus
- Effective when working independently and in team environments
- Receptive to constructive criticism
- Strong business judgment and common sense
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
Send us your resume and let's have a conversation—email@example.com
Note: If you are applying from a location outside of Austin, TX, please select Austin as the location on the application page and then select req 5288, 5293–5299 to apply to the position. This position is open to multiple locations.