Sales: Req 5260—General Manager—Billing (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast–growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for translating the overall NetSuite Billing product solution into a winning product, and you will own the product from initiation to successful delivery to NetSuite customers.
To be successful you will need to relentlessly drive the product vision through all stages of development to ensure successful launch of the product. This role is involves working closely with business analysts, NetSuite customers and the NetSuite development teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining the product roadmap for the NetSuite Billing solution.
- Defining product requirements based on market information provided by product marketing and direct customer feedback.
- Describing and prioritizing requirements from MRD (marketing requirements document) to delivery.
- Assist with go to market strategy and marketing campaigns, working with Product Marketing.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop and define strategies for market segments and product options.
- Act as the "voice of the customer" and take the lead on driving product requirements through to delivery.
- Deep understanding of Finance, Billing and related business processes for high-volume and complex billing situations including complex rating engines.
- Experience working in a SaaS/Subscription/Services environment and demonstrated understanding of the policies, processes and technologies to support SaaS Delivery and Subscription Pricing Models.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to communicate to technical and commercial teams.
- Experience in customer facing positions either as a consultant, support or presales
Managing multiple priorities.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills; you love technology and be a team player that can demonstrate a real flair and dedication to customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- We need people with strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload along with resourcefulness in getting over problems and establishing clarity.
Desired skills / experience:
- Deep knowledge of large–scale enterprise Billing
- Knowledge and experience of the SCRUM process
- Managing Projects