Sales: Global Systems Integrator – Strategic Alliance Manager (Tokyo, Japan)
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
On the horizon for 2013 is a strategic approach to harness our chartered mid-market solutions into groundbreaking growth and impact on the ripening Japanese market through education and enablement—all in partnership with our Strategic Alliances.
Our tactic kicks off with you leveraging partnerships with our strategic alliances—top tier global systems integrators—renowned to architect and implement technology solutions for our next target—Enterprises.
These incredible blueprints are built from a comprehensive deep dive to determine the commercial and functional achievement goals; in these designs sits a loyalty to best in class solutions—this is how we secure our tendorship as we illustrate our capability throughout succession in the leads from these opportunity cycles.
From an impact perspective—building momentum will kick off on the ground, and with education and evangelism, you will define and scope opportunities, qualifying NetSuite as the paramount solution for business enablement and determining appropriate implementation services.
Broken down by quarter, your initiative and drive will further define your strategy on our target market penetration and evolve to a sophisticated and defined tactical plan, where your global counterparts will be growing their harvest.
Our Strategic Alliance Manager will also:
- Manage partner related pipeline ensuring proper support and alignment within partnership.
- Develop and organize programs with sales and marketing to increase internal and external exposure to our corporate relationships which include customer events, seminars and trade shows.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with senior executives from target customer/partner companies.
- Prepare and represent NetSuite’s capabilities in new market and business development opportunities.
- Work with NetSuite’s Professional Services team to adapt our One Methodology to the needs of enterprise customers and GSI partners.
- Work with Product Management to identify key product enhancements needed to win and deliver enterprise opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Our Strategic Alliance Manager will ideally come to us with:
- 10 years + experience in a similar style role—with ERP, ASP and/or service based company experience.
- 6–8 years of System Integrator experience in business-focused consulting.
- Knowledge of specific industries (i.e., wholesale distribution, software, service). Significant experience with customization of enterprise-class ERP and/or CRM applications.
- Proven track record of managing Global System Integrator such as Deloitte, Accenture, IBM, Cap Gemini, Wipro, Infosys.
- Ability to establish implementation capabilities for System Integrator with Enterprise Software Solutions.
- Familiarity with ERP Systems such as Oracle and SAP and demonstration capability.
- Experience negotiating business terms and conditions while working with corporate counsels to close partner agreements.
- Channel Marketing and market research experience.
- High level contacts within the technology, venture capital/private equity and business consulting industries.
- Professional and high ethical standards.