Sales: Req–4629 Mid Market AMO – Channel Sales (Denver, CO)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Perform outbound calls to existing NetSuite channel partners and their customers to renew existing services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite’s services.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Must have 3+ years of successful sales exp. working with channel sales partners.
- Track record of continually meeting and exceeding assigned quotas/goals.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, with a strong applications background and understanding of software systems.
- Ability to interface with management in 10–500 person companies.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Displays professionalism, strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, willing to support a long term company goal.
- Tenacious and focused with a customer service attitude.
- Experience selling applications software to mid-Market and knowledge of competing vendor offerings a plus.
BA/BS degree in business/related field or equivalent work experience.