Sales: Req–4770 Manager, Sales – General Business (Denver, CO)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The Sales Manager is responsible for sales of all NetSuite product lines into the General Business Vertical. The Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for managing a team of sales professionals and driving towards monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for direct new business. The Sales manager will work cross-functionally with Sales Engineering, Product Management, Finance, Legal, and Professional Services to help selling success and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hiring, developing, and ultimately making successful sales professionals
- Managing your business to (over)achieve key sales targets such as bookings
- Developing and executing a sales plan that supports short and long term goals
- Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity reporting
- Supporting sale professionals, as required, during any stage of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, evaluation, and close
- Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, development of creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
- Internalizing and delivering the value proposition clearly and persuasively to a variety of different audiences, including C-Level executives
- Developing a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape
- Mastering and enforcing NetSuite Sales Policy guidelines
- Minimum 5 years of successful direct sales experience
- 2–5 years’ experience managing successful sales teams
- Background in ERP business applications, familiarity with SaaS a plus
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles that can last 2–6 months
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Comfort working closely and building relationships with C-Level executives
- Success closing transactions from $50K to $750K in recurring revenue
- Experience working with ROI, cost modeling and other quantitative techniques to educate and persuade potential buyers
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism
- BA or BS degree, advanced degree a plus