Sales: Channel Manager (Makati City)
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
- Cultivate and nurture a strong business relationship with partner executives and their sales team.
- Work in partnership on larger Enterprise opportunities.
- Understand the key issues, structure and procedures associated with larger Enterprise organizations able to manage the sales cycle to accommodate these lengthier decision processes whilst also having the presence and knowledge to be able to effectively communicate the benefits of NetSuite to senior management and executives within these organizations.
- Demonstrate a high level of value to partners responding to requests in a timely and accurate manner demonstrating the ease of dealing with NetSuite as an organization and increasing the opportunity for NetSuite within the partner organization.
- Coordinate and foster relationships between like roles in both organizations to enable direct and effective communication between key personnel. For example: Project manager to project manager, consultant to consultant, support to support, etc.
- Provide a high level of service and commitment to the partnership that will lead not only to mutual benefit but also mutual trust and respect.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all channel and sales related activities and issues.
- Act as the partner advocate in NetSuite, responsible for clearing roadblocks, assisting partners to navigate the NetSuite processes/organization and bringing the full weight of NetSuite to partner deals when required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong business relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
- Successful achievement of sales quotas, consultative enterprise solutions and technology sales.
- Familiarity with the needs of resellers/partners by building partnership.
- Ability to manage pipeline with multiple partners and accounts.
- Proactive, able to run assigned region as a business unit with minimal supervision.
- Well-developed problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic, organized, structured
- Good planning, process & execution skills
- Creative, quick learner
- Strong team player