Sales: Account Manager – Channels (Makati City)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- This is a Channel Account Management role for the SMB team in Manila managing existing customers in the Americas.
- The primary focus of the account manager is to retain customers and facilitate customer growth through expanded use of features by working with Channel Partners.
- The candidate would be expected to maintain and grow a pipeline of upsell business within their assigned territory to achieve a minimum of 100% of quota.
- The candidate should be customer focused and be able to leverage business experience to help provide value for NetSuite’s customers.
- Bachelors degree in one of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Management, Commerce, Accounting, or Administration.
- Understanding of Business Software applications such as ERP, CRM and Ecommerce.
- Understanding of basic sales methodology.
- Keen negotiation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Above average communications skills (written and spoken)
- Nice to have Channel Partner management experience