Sales: Req 4772—Channel Enablement Manager (Sydney)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
Working with NetSuite’s Sales Management, Sales Representatives, and Sales Engineering teams, this role determines where the sales team needs to be from knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully position the NetSuite product line and conduct the appropriate activities in the sales cycle.
- Maintain relationships with clients (direct sales team member as well as channel sales).
- Monitor and promote learning progress of sales team member.
- Ability to have high level discussions with sales/channel management to determine business drivers to accomplish needs and how enablement programs can assist in achieving these needs.
- Make formal presentations of ideas to key decision-makers and convince or negotiate with individuals or groups in order to gain a desired agreement or position. Brings together the views of individuals or groups with potentially conflicting goals and achieves closure or complex issues, using diplomacy and tact.
- Manages a broadly defined project, involving people or other resources from multiple sites and multiple, unrelated disciplines. Project outcomes affect one or more major functions as well as internal and external customers.
- Execute learning initiatives (virtual classes, in-person workshops, etc.) for specified vertical.
- Review details and major phases of recommendations. Consults with other people, evaluates their opinions, views and judgments and examines costs/benefits. Accepts, declines or directs the re-shaping of recommendations. Presents final recommendations/business cases to senior management.
- Write memos, letters or documents that present own ideas related to technical or business events/issues. May need to convert specialized terms into general business language. Write to address individuals or groups who may have different interests or goals, where examples of format may exist, but not content. Requires written presentation of potentially complex information and views and gets the message across, achieving the desired effect
- Decisions and actions have an impact on the work of a department and/or relations with others, are detected or recognized after assessment of outcomes and generally affect operations and/or internal or external customers.
- 3–5 years working for an enterprise software company.
- 2–5 years experience in an enablement role mentoring others.
- Understanding of how software technology is used to solve business problems, with domain expertise in at least 1 or 2 industries (e.g., software, services, wholesale/distribution, etc.).
- Understand Distribution veritcal to include a working knowledge of the business processes, buying influencers and needs in that vertical.
- Scheduling skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value.
- General knowledge of training vendors in the industry.
- Competancy in current tools set (Captivate, LMS experience) is a plus.
- Previous experience and the ability to supervise a group or lead a program/project.
- Bachelor’s Degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized professional level.
Interested candidate wishing to discuss the role prior to application please call Maurice on + 61 2 9464 6144.