Sales: Sales Associate (Japanese Speaking- Kanji) (Makati City)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- The candidate will support the Japanese Market only.
- The candidate will make calls to qualified Leads that Netsuite KK has.
- The candidate will do follow-up calls, follow up emails and send out event/marketing updates and invite qualified Leads (Free trial, download catalogue, WP, materials etc).
- The candidate will also do follow up calls for leads (Lead Status: Prospects) that are needed to nurture for next step to prospect.
- The candidate will follow a verbatim script that Akira has created for a targeted marketing campaign in Japan.
- The candidate will not make a phone call to Pre-qualify any leads from NetSuite online requests that will be contacted by Sales Manager in Japan because this is high quality leads
- Candidates must be native Japanese living in Manila area. Must be fluent in the Japanese and English languages, with the ability to effectively communicate with both internal employees and external prospects through verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must have a good understanding of Japanese cultural and business norms
- Candidates should also have a minimum of 2 years of IT, telemarketing or sales experience working with Japanese customers/prospects
- Previous experience in communicating over the telephone and via email with high-level decision makers
- Expertise in call planning and telemarketing metrics including dials, contacts and qualified leads
- General understanding of effective sales questioning and qualification techniques used to identify a prospect's business challenges and needs
- Basic knowledge of business organizational structures and core business processes
- Ability to demonstrate basic telemarketing sales aptitude and knowledge of NetSuite products and services (training provided)
- Proficient in the use of computers including good typing skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software and the internet
- Meet or exceed assigned individual business goals as well as work in a team environment
- Confident, reliable, enthusiastic, energetic with a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to work business hours for the Japan market
- Desire for a long-term career opportunity