Sales: Req–4719 Bid Analyst (US Remote)
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our more than 24,000 companies and subsidiaries. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Manage proposal response with Sales from start to finish. This includes co-ordinating review meetings, bid resources, schedules, commercial and legal sign offs, content, quality control and document production.
- Use of proposal knowledge base to provide content for proposals as well as collaborating with in-house SMEs to gather accurate and appropriate data for responses.
- Conducting research as needed to complete assignments
- Support the on-going use and maintenance of knowledge base, including establishing work flow for knowledge updates, and developing product and company knowledge over time.
- Work with Sales Teams to gather debrief/lesson-learned information from previous submissions.
- Using proposal knowledge base to provide content as well as collaborating with in-house SMEs to gather accurate and appropriate data.
- Communicating with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and delivering on schedule.
- Managing the internal process and stakeholders to deliver on customer mandated schedule.
- Conducting research as needed to complete assignments.
- Editing proposals and knowledge base content.
- Completing production: On-time finalizing, printing, binding, shipping, and archiving proposals.
- Supporting and administering the ongoing use and maintenance of knowledge base, including establishing work flow for knowledge updates, and developing product and company knowledge over time.
- Updating knowledge base material as needed.
- At least 3-5 years' experience working with RFPs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under pressure and to deliver on time, every time.
- Close attention to detail.
- Dedication to ongoing learning and skill development.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in document production, formatting, printing, shipping, etc.
- Professional tone and business acumen.
- Proven success interfacing with multiple departments of a firm, e.g., legal, technical, finance, sales, etc.
- Prefer experience in ERP CRM environment.
Minimal travel is required.
This position may have the option to be located near any of NetSuite's primary office locations in the U.S. or Canada, or may be U.S. remote.