Sales: Account Executive Corporate (Sydney)
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our more than 24,000 companies and subsidiaries. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
NetSuite is aggressively moving into Corporate accounts and is building our sales team to identify and qualify opportunities within account territories selling business applications, solutions and related services to prospective accounts. This role will also manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate and close business and manage business relationship with clients.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory
- Sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new mid market customers
- Manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate and close business and manage business relationship with clients
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation, and planning of new business deals
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications
- Advise customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities
- Present NetSuite's products in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Requires BS/BA degree in business or related field with 5 years experience in sales of software solutions in the ecommerce industry, including experience in Integrated eCommerce, CRM, and ERP software platforms for small to medium size businesses
- Sales operation/company workflow full pre-sale and post sale processes
- Integrating/developing novel solutions drawn from 3rd party providers/partners
- 2+ year experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web hosted products, or other financial, business, CRM or ERP solutions
- Selling experience into technology, enterprise or mid market accounts.
- Able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close
- driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Successful direct and new business sales experience required
- Previous experience with CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise solutions
- You must have experience in quota achievement in a comparable role to be considered
- Limited travel will be required for this position
Travel: Up to 25%