Sales: Ecommerce Solution Development Group (Uruguay)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite is looking for eCommerce-focused individuals who will be technical product experts responsible for designing, coding, and testing technical eCommerce solutions using the NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform for specific prospect requirements identified during the pre-sales cycle.
- Communicate effectively with Solutions Consultants and sales team members to gather a prospect's eCommerce-based functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design prototypes using SuiteCommerce technologies and then build out a technical web demonstration as requested by the Solutions Consultants.
- Build specific eCommerce proof-of-concepts using SuiteCommerce Enterprise and/or MidMarket Editions.
- Design, code, test and document their prototypes and perform a knowledge transfer to the Solutions Consultants on how to best demonstrate the solution built.
- Present value to a prospect/customer's key decision makers to help better understand the value of Netsuite's SuiteCommerce solutions.
- Rapidly build eCommerce websites in parallel for multiple pre-sales opportunities.
- Maintain custom-built web solutions in a repository which can be leveraged for re-use by the Solution Consultant team for future demonstrations.
- Create and document reusable templates and bundles where possible.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex eCommerce requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in building/maintaining web sites as well as proficiency/education in AJAX. Google Analytics would be an asset, while proficiency/education in JSON, Flash, XML, XHTML would be nice to have.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM strategies and techniques is valuable.
- Knowledge of Netsuite SuiteScript APIs is valuable
- Web Services experience with SOAP and REST technologies is an asset.
- Credit Card processor and payment gateway knowledge is an asset.
- Very strong analytical approach to troubleshooting.
- Work may require working in different time shifts across North American business hours.