Direct Sales: Account Executive Enterprise (Atlanta, GA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite is aggressively moving into Enterprise accounts and is building a new sales team to identify and qualify Global Enterprise opportunities within account territories selling business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new Global Enterprise accounts. The new sales team will also manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate and close business and manage business relationships with clients.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation, and planning of new business deals.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Advise customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale.
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar, and customer meetings.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities.
- Present NetSuite's products in a compelling, positive, and professional way.
- BS/BA and a minimum of 5 years of business experience.
- 4+ years experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web-hosted products, or other financial, business CRM or ERP solutions.
- Selling experience into technology and enterprise accounts.
- Able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners.
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close.
- Results-driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Successful direct and new business sales experience required.
- Previous experience with CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise solutions.
- You must have experience in quota achievement in a comparable role to be considered.
- Limited travel will be required for this position.