One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
The Senior Consultant position is responsible for leading the delivery of customisation Ecommerce and retail services for NetSuite clients. You will be responsible for managing clients in post-sales environments and take a leadership role in the overall delivery of the Ecommerce and retail components. Working with a project manager and other members of the Professional Services team, this position will quickly assess client needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and implement these plans to the client's satisfaction. A NetSuite Consultant must have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses. Finding new ways to constantly improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our clients is a top priority. Working with aggressive timelines and a full client portfolio is required.
You will likely have spent a good deal of time working with businesses in hands on roles delivering Ecommerce content for mission critical product launches and deadlines. You will need to understand what drives long term value in an Ecommerce business and be able to consult and deliver to that value.
- Lead a remote development team and oversee the full SDLC for Ecommerce projects
- Seeing client's business through an Ecommerce and retail perspective
- Understanding customer requirements and producing detailed documentation
- Working with team members to produce accurate estimates
- Configuration and delivery of NetSuite Ecommerce functionality including overseeing the customisations
- Document business processes, business mapping, business requirements and meeting notes
- Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring, and Q&A
- Delivering long term added value to the organisations you work with.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business or Ecommerce
- 8+ years' experience in Ecommerce is essential. This could be from a Software Vendor or from a large SI/Consulting firm.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
- Solid experience in Change Management and Business Process Mapping
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills; experienced working with and delivering to key digital stakeholder and Ecommerce or Retail GM / Senior management
- Experience with software in an SaaS environment including any experience with Accounting, Sales Force Automation, Marketing Campaigns and Web presence
- Essential: Experience in one or more of the following Ecommerce platforms: Magento preferred, Hybris, Oracle Commerce / ATG, Wordpress, Drupal, PIM software
- Desirable: Experience with retail POS systems
- Desirable: Consulting or hands on experience with QuickBooks, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, Intacct, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, NetSuite
- Solid experience in change management and business process mapping in support or in conjunction with a major IS initiative
- Inventory management for retail and Ecommerce: Strong excel and data manipulation, bulk import/export by CSV, Data cleansing, SEO data management, Bulk image management
- Detailed knowledge and hands on experience of Ecommerce and CMS systems must include the following:
- Management and creation of Ecommerce related dashboards, workbenches and KPIs
- Relational database inventory/category/search facet management
- Attribute and Matrix product management
- Publishing workflow
- Mobile and responsive UX and content adaption
- AB testing
- Static content management
- Comfortable writing HTML and CSS
- Remarketing to abandoned carts
- Email campaign configuration and management
- SEO and SEM campaign management
- Experience working with and managing external digital, SEO, SEM, and creative agencies
Travel: up to 35%