Principal Consultant, Accounting Expert
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The Principal Consultant, Accounting Expert will work with technical and functional consultants performing detailed analysis and design for the development of an enterprise-wide architecture pre- and post-sales. This position is actively involved, as a member of project teams, in applying accounting knowledge to the NetSuite application.
- Partner with Professional Services Technical team members to design key accounting extensions to core product or industry offerings to help remove complexities and challenges
- Work with the sales teams to remove any objections to complex functional and technological aspects of the sale
- At times, work across all verticals within Professional Services customizations to create high level solution implementation design and resolve deployment challenges
- Analyze and validate enterprise business process and drivers to determine impact on solutions and architectures
- Determine appropriate future state architectures and mechanisms, in particular, optimizing existing customer solutions
- Negotiate and white board different strategies and approach with prospects and customers
- At times, implement solutions for customers
- Maintain relationships with senior technologists in other departments
- Provide key roadmap feedback to Product Management team to help evolve industry vertical solution offerings
- Give feedback on learning from involvement in project activity to further refine the target architecture
- Licensed CPA / Chartered Accountant
- 7+ years' experience in ERP application implementations, deep understanding of business processes
- Demonstrated initiative in researching and understanding the implications of emerging technology
- Experience with "C" level executives
- Knowledge of components of technical architectures
- Experience leading work-packages on projects
Travel: Can be up to 25–50% Travel
To Apply: Please submit your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org