Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 20,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
In this position you will be responsible for managing escalations from internal Vertical teams. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of CRM, ERP, SFA and Web functionality. Strong background in accounting principles (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Consolidated Statements, Invoicing, etc.) is required for this role.
The Client Manager supports the annual corporate vision as outlined by the executive team
When working with customers and internal teams, the following is needed:
- Ability to diagnose, prioritize and drive resolution to customer escalations.
- Ability to configure NetSuite to customer specific business process flows.
- Ability to customize NetSuite to address business process requirements
- Experience deploying NetSuite Partner solutions that complement existing NetSuite functionality.
- Ability to maintain empathy with Customer and alignment with NetSuite strategic plan.
- Ability to effectively manage situations which include resources from Account Management, Development, Executives, Product, Professional Services and Support to address Customer business process requirements
- Maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of NetSuite and specific Vertical
- Maintain and grow customer satisfaction levels in Vertical
- Manage Vertical shark
- Clarify customer requirements; identify needs and provide first tier basic troubleshooting
- Prepare complete and accurate records of vertical activity
- Identify and report trends in Vertical business
- Manage complex cross departmental escalations to successful conclusion
- Experience with CRM, ERP, SFA and Web product configuration and Customer base
- Experience with one or more of following applications a plus: QuickBooks, Great Plains, Sage MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe products to communicate Customer conditions internally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely.
- Commitment to high-quality in Customer communications, best practices and processes.
- Analysis of complex Customer business process flows to present effective resolutions.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects and adhere to project deadlines.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with all departments
- Bachelor's Degree Required (emphasis in Accounting or Computer Science is a plus)
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.