Professional Services—Senior Consultant
Denver, CO / San Mateo, CA
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you’d like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for helping to manage customers in the post sales and implementation environments for the Software vertical. This position will be responsible for the consulting and configuration services of NetSuite existing and new customers. This position will quickly assess customer needs, develop innovative plans to solve complex business workflow and implement these plans in the NetSuite environment. The successful candidate must have a passion for business and the technologies that run it, as well as, advanced analytical problem solving acumen. Working with aggressive timelines and a full customer portfolio is required.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience in systems applications consulting with a consulting firm or software provider is preferred
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to , Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Order Management (Billing and Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas). Other business areas such as Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment), Supply Chain as well as Support (Cases Management and Territory Management) are a plus
- Good understanding of business practices is necessary and will be considered as well: Accounting (Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency, and commissions), Sales Force Automation (Returns, Team Selling), Marketing Campaigns and Web presence (Net or eCommerce, Shopping carts, Website layout).
- Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class business solutions; either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative.
- Candidates should have excellent customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills to work with customers on execution of on re-engineering projects.
- Experience with software in an SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software. Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as a PSM at NetSuite: QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.
- Experience creating business requirements documents and/or other application systems related documents are necessary.
- Business Knowledge of Software or Telecommunication industry is a plus.