Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The Senior Consultant position is responsible for the delivery of customisation eCommerce and retail services for NetSuite clients. You will be responsible for managing clients in post-sales environments and take a leadership role in the overall delivery of the eCommerce and retail components. Working with a project manager and other members of the Professional Services team, this position will quickly assess client needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and implement these plans to the client's satisfaction. A NetSuite Consultant must have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses. Finding new ways to constantly improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our clients is a top priority. Working with aggressive timelines and a full client portfolio is required.
You will likely have spent a good deal of time working with businesses in hands on roles delivering eCommerce content for mission critical product launches and deadlines. You will need to understand what drives long term value in an eCommerce business and be able to consult and deliver to that value.
- Seeing client's business through an eCommerce and retail perspective
- Understanding customer requirements and producing detailed documentation
- Working with team members to produce accurate estimates
- Configuration and delivery of NetSuite eCommerce functionality including overseeing the customisations
- Document business processes, business mapping, business requirements and meeting notes
- Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring, and Q&A
- Delivering long term added value to the organisations you work with
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business or eCommerce
- 10-12 years' experience in eCommerce is essential. This could be from within a business or in a consulting role.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
- Solid experience in Change Management and Business Process Mapping
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills; experienced working with and delivering to key digital stakeholder and eCommerce or Retail GM/Senior management
- Experience with software in an SaaS environment including any experience with Accounting, Sales Force Automation, Marketing Campaigns and Web presence
- Essential: Experience in one or more of the following eCommerce platforms: Magento, Hybris, Oracle Commerce/ATG, Wordpress, Drupal, PIM software
- Desirable: Experience with retail POS systems
- Desirable: Consulting or hands on experience with QuickBooks, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, Intacct, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, NetSuite
- Solid experience in change management and business process mapping in support or in conjunction with a major IS initiative
- Inventory management for retail and eCommerce: Strong excel and data manipulation, bulk import/export by CSV, Data cleansing, SEO data management, Bulk image management
- Detailed knowledge and hands on experience of eCommerce and CMS systems must include the following:
- Management and creation of eCommerce related dashboards, workbenches and KPIs
- Relational database inventory/category/search facet management
- Attribute and Matrix product management
- Publishing workflow
- Mobile and responsive UX and content adaption
- AB testing
- Static content management
- Comfortable writing HTML and CSS
- Remarketing to abandoned carts
- Email campaign configuration and management
- SEO and SEM campaign management
- Experience working with and managing external digital, SEO, SEM, and creative agencies
Travel : up to 35%