Professional Services: Req–4447 Senior Principal Consultant (Chicago, IL)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The Senior Principal Consultant will work with technical and functional consultants performing the necessary detailed analysis and design for the development of an enterprise-wide technical architecture pre- and post-sales. This position is actively involved, as a member of project teams, in applying these technology architectures and standards.
- Work with the Services Vertical sales teams to remove any objections to complex functional and technological aspects of the sale
- Partner with Professional Services Technical team members to design key extensions to core product or industry offerings to help remove complexities and challenges
- At times, work across all verticals within Professional Services customizations to create high level solution implementation design and resolve deployment challenges
- Analyze and validate enterprise business process and drivers to determine impact on solutions and architectures
- Determine appropriate future state technology architectures and mechanisms, in particular, optimizing existing customer solutions
- Negotiate and white board different strategies and approach with prospects and customers
- At times, implement solutions for customers
- Maintain relationships with senior technologists in other departments
- Provide key roadmap feedback to Product Management team to help evolve industry vertical solution offerings
- Give feedback on learning from involvement in project activity to further refine the target architecture
- Miscellaneous responsibilities as needed for the Services Vertical team
- Miscellaneous responsibilities as needed for the PS Practice
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in ERP application implementations, deep understanding of business processes
- 5+ years' experience with technical architectures
- Demonstrated initiative in researching and understanding the implications of emerging technology
- Pre-sales experience with "C" level executives
- Knowledge of components of technical architectures
- Experience leading technical work-packages on projects
- Must be willing to travel 25% to 50% across North America