Professional Services: Professional Services Technical Consultant (Makati)
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Working closely with Project Managers in other regions. The Professional Services Technical Consultant translate user requirements into technical solutions, write specifications for development group, resolve escalated development/ troubleshooting issues, and get the final delivery done according to time constraints.
- Daily delivery of NetSuite including customization, support escalation, and Q&A.
- Document business processes, business mapping, business requirements and meeting notes.
- Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring, and Q&A.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or relevant degree
- Minimum 5 years experience on Java/J2EE and .Net platforms working with systems architecture, technical design and delivery
- Skilled in integration approaches and strategies, preferably someone who has done work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), messaging, and ESBs.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical solutions, write specifications for development group, resolve escalated development/troubleshooting issues, and get the final delivery done according to time constraints.
- Can easily and effectively shift focus from one project to another when multiple concurrent projects are involved.