Senior Software QA Engineer II—Lead
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Able to scrub all issues in their immediate area of product responsibility. Scrub CRM or ERP related issues. Scrub general issues outside of product area.
- Write and carry out test plans for major impact features
- Be able to lead testing team if feature requires more than one engineer.
- Be able to own and run existing automation scripts. Understand tests in scripts and file issues related to failures. Add new tests to existing automation scripts. Create new automation scripts. Assist other engineers in understanding, writing, and debugging scripts.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and may coordinate activities of other team members.
- Will lead projects that can impact other functional areas within Product Development
- Applies high degree of ingenuity using broad parameters for foundation of decisions.
- Recognizes problems with cross functional impact within the scope of a product family and resolves accordingly.
- Acts as a mentor to team members, help develop more junior staff
- Interfaces with peers and first level managers from cross-functional departments
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Managers specializing in IT/Computer—Software or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum 5 years in a lead or managerial role.
- Required skills: Selenium, Java, SQL.
- Able to read and write complex SQL queries required to diagnose problems across the product.
- Able to read and comprehend PL/SQL, triggers, constraints, etc.
- Mastery of Java concepts allowing engineer to comprehend and provide feedback on any bug fix changelists.
- Able to write complex JavasScript and Selenium tests
- Able to extend Selenium functionality.
- Full-Time position available