Product Development: Req 5588–5592—Product Management Analyst (New / Recent Graduates) (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite is looking for talented, energetic, creative people to help create the best cloud business management solutions in the world. To succeed in this role, you will need to be passionate about understanding customers' needs and able to design and deliver delightful solutions that help customers succeed.
- Deeply understand customers and their needs through qualitative and quantitative research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams
- Prioritize product enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Create user stories and feature specifications that clearly articulate the customer goals and the desired functionality and experience
- Collaborate with the Experience Design, Development, QA, and Doc teams to create remarkable solutions to customer problems
- Contribute to the product vision and strategy for your area
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Training, Professional Services, and Support to help them successfully sell, implement, and support your product
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment
- BS/BA Degree in computer science, business, design or similar is preferred
- Passion for solving people’s problems using technology
- Empathic listener and observer. Able to get to the root cause of a problem
- Creative problem solver who inspires innovation in others
- Superior analytical skills with the courage to make difficult decisions based on sound judgment
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Good intuition and judgment on how to make software that is easy to use and wows users
- Familiarity with business application software is valuable
- History of strong academic achievement required