Product Development: Req 5335—Product Manager (Uruguay)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite is looking for a passionate and creative Product Manager to help lead the creation of the best Point of Sale solution for mid-sized businesses. NetSuite POS is a visionary product that allows our customers to transact sales in their global, multi-brand, multi-language, multi-currency retail stores.
- Deeply understand customers, how they work, and how they think, through qualitative and quantitative research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Proactively conceive, define, and drive the creation of new features that customers love.
- Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirement documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
- Collaborate with the Development, User Experience, QA, and Doc teams to create exceptional solutions to customer problems.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Training, Professional Services, and Support to create the content and tools needed to successfully sell, implement, and service your product.
- Recognize and instigate a user experience that will delight customers.
- Provide product backlog status and progress reports.
- Acutely grasp the problems being addressed with the POS solution.
- Digest input from Development, QA, and Doc teams to understand and articulate effort and potential results of product requests.
- Clearly communicate estimated time lines, risks, and road blocks to senior product managers and other stake holders.
- 3+ years of related product management experience.
- Preferred experience working with in store solutions and retail systems.
- Knowledge of retail terms, concepts, and practices.
- Experience with the development of web based applications and/or ecommerce technologies.
- Creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team.
- Selfstarter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure in a high-visibility role.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills..
- Agile scrum experience preferred.
- Fluent in English required.
- BS/BA required. Technical degree strongly preferred.