Product Development: Req 5329—Software Engineer (Uruguay)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- The Platform Software Engineer is a position within the NetSuite Software Development team.
- This position works with NetSuite Product Managers and NetSuite Platform development team to deliver successful solutions built on top of the NetSuite platform.
- This role will work to implement requirements defined by NetSuite Product Management with a combination of system architecture and programming skills.
- Some of the responsibilities will include (but are not limited to): Designing solutions, creating prototypes, writing and testing scripts, and deploying the solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- Must have completed multiple computer programming courses.
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience writing Ajax applications
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of jQuery and other open-source frameworks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical solutions, resolve escalated development/troubleshooting issues, and get the final delivery done according to time constraints.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Written JSON services