Senior Technical Writer
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
NetSuite is looking for an exceptional, self-directed Senior Technical Writer to write documentation for a complex business software application. An ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and verbal communication skills, experience writing business software documentation, and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
- Work closely with PM, development, QA, and technical writing to successfully deliver assigned documentation projects
- Proactively research product changes to determine scope of edits for assigned areas of documentation
- Independently write new documentation based on use cases, user stories, feature requirement documents, specifications, information from developers and product managers, and use of the product
- Revise documentation to incorporate product updates and product enhancements requested by customers and internal users
- Provide input on documentation design and implementation
- Proofread and edit documentation to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as correct application of templates
- Produce screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics
- Attend and actively contribute to writing and scrum team meetings
- Partner with other teams such as Support, Training, and Professional Services to understand and respond to customer documentation needs
- Bachelor's degree and 5–10 years of experience as a Technical Writer or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail; excellent English skills; and proficiency in proofreading/editing, writing, and verbal communication
- Experience learning, using, and writing about business applications, software, and technology
- Self-starter: motivated and able to take the initiative
- A track record of successfully working with development, QA, and technical writing to deliver quality documentation
- Excellent strategic thinking, time management, and prioritization skills: ability to create high-quality documentation while making tradeoff decisions; experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across product development lifecycles
- Experience with the Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office software, and with current word processing, desktop publishing, and graphics software
- Experience with a screen capture program such as SnagIt, Paint Shop Pro, or FullShot
- Experience working with remote teams
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Knowledge of ArborText Epic Editor
- Experience writing about ERP business applications
- Ability to quickly learn how to use products, passion for technology