Product Development: Req 4985–Product Manager—ERP Financial (San Mateo, CA)
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
NetSuite is looking for a talented Product Manager to help evolve our Financial Accounting and Revenue Management functionality to globally support large and mid-sized businesses. Your responsibilities will include understanding customer needs, gathering and documenting requirements, and working with world-class product teams to design and deliver the features necessary to compete in the global ERP market. This position is critical to the growth and success of NetSuite.
- Deeply understand customer needs through quantitative and qualitative market research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams
- Understand and contribute to NetSuite's ERP Financial product strategy. Contribute to the execution of product roadmap to achieve strategic goals for this area
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirement documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Collaborate with Product Management, User Experience, Development, QA, and Documentation teams to deliver great, innovative products to our customers
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll out our products and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment and contribute to a compelling product strategy
- 3+ years of related financial accounting product management experience
- CPA or equivalent professional accounting certification required
- Knowledge of sales order management and revenue recognition required. Knowledge of financial accounting business requirements for global, multi-entity companies preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as with cross-functional teams at both U.S. headquarter and offshore development centers
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver solutions with a great user experience
- Excellent (English) communication skills and the ability to clearly document product requirements / user stories
- College degree required
- Computer science or related technical degree preferred