Product Development: Req 4985–Product Manager—ERP Financial (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 10,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite is looking for a talented Product Manager to help evolve our Financial Accounting and Revenue Management functionality to globally support large and mid-sized businesses. Your responsibilities will include understanding customer needs, gathering and documenting requirements, and working with world-class product teams to design and deliver the features necessary to compete in the global ERP market. This position is critical to the growth and success of NetSuite.
- Deeply understand customer needs through quantitative and qualitative market research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams
- Understand and contribute to NetSuite's ERP Financial product strategy. Contribute to the execution of product roadmap to achieve strategic goals for this area
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirement documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Collaborate with Product Management, User Experience, Development, QA, and Documentation teams to deliver great, innovative products to our customers
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll out our products and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment and contribute to a compelling product strategy
- 3+ years of related financial accounting product management experience
- CPA or equivalent professional accounting certification required
- Knowledge of sales order management and revenue recognition required. Knowledge of financial accounting business requirements for global, multi-entity companies preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as with cross-functional teams at both U.S. headquarter and offshore development centers
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver solutions with a great user experience
- Excellent (English) communication skills and the ability to clearly document product requirements / user stories
- College degree required
- Computer science or related technical degree preferred