Product Development: Req 4592–Director of Product Management—Ecommerce (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Own the eCommerce, POS, and CRM product roadmaps, creating the winning vision for these areas and a successful strategy to achieve that vision. Lead PMs to create feature backlogs and prioritize product investments by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Manage and coach a team of Product Managers, helping them grow their skills and maximize their impact. Coach and lead the PM team to create user stories and designs that lead to remarkable products.
- Deeply understand the needs of the Retail and Etail verticals and create the product strategy to win in these segments.
- Be a hands-on leader who owns and executes part of the SuiteCommerce product directly.
- Collaborate with Development, QA, XD, and Doc to deliver delightful products to our customers
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully rollout our products and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience
- Collaborate with NetSuite executive management to get input and alignment on the vision and roadmap
- Be a thought leader within and beyond NetSuite on Commerce products, experiences, and technologies.
- Extensive eCommerce experience, preferably in creating webstore applications. Deep understanding of eCommerce space, technologies, and competitors. Experience in creating Retail and/or CRM applications is a big plus.
- 5+ years of software Product Management experience. Thorough understanding of PM skills, processes, and best practices, and ability to teach to others.
- 2+ years experience managing people, preferably software Product Managers. Proven ability to manage and grow others.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building products with exceptional user experience.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to create a winning roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult tradeoff decisions.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills.
- Great intuition and judgment on how to make software that is easy to use and wows users.
- Computer Science / Engineering degree or experience is a plus.