Product Development: Req 4365–Solutions Partner Account Manager (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
We are looking for a Solutions Partner Account Manager for the SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN), NetSuite's end-to-end partner program for commercial software companies building specialized solutions that extend NetSuite. As the Partner Account Manager, you will oversee the strategic and day-to-day account management of SDN members (Independent Software Vendors) with a focus on top-tier partners that provide "horizontal" solutions. You will act as the central point of comprehensive account knowledge for assigned key partners and you will improve partner success through strategic initiatives at the executive level as-well-as working cross-functionally to drive the success of the partnerships.
- Nurture and grow relationships with solution partners, including deep relationships across departments at these partners. Utilize existing domain experience and planning to provide guidance to the partners.
- Act as the central point of comprehensive account knowledge for assigned top-tier partners.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Support to drive mutual success of existing and new partnerships. Execute programs and processes for increased cooperation between NetSuite departments with regards to SDN partners.
- Perform status reviews with top-tier partners and provide internal reports to stakeholders.
- Solicit partner input and propose and drive change that fuels revenue growth in support of NetSuite's strategic objectives. Establish key metrics with each partner to measure the success of the relationship.
- Take ownership of key partner related issues in cooperation with internal NetSuite departments.
- 4–6 years in account or alliance management with a proven track record of success, especially with key partners.
- Strong knowledge of ERP, including product knowledge of related and competitive software solutions (product management or professional services experience in these fields is preferred).
- Knowledge of Finance and CRM preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with solid experience in presenting and delivering key messages to internal and external senior executives and other audiences.
- Good understanding of Software as a Service, technology as well as business aspects.
- Understanding of enterprise sales and solutions selling.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or Technology preferred.