Pre-Sales Solution Consulting:
Pre Sales Solutions Developer
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Responsible for developing prototypes for the Sales Engineering organization in a pre-sales environment using the NS-BOS platform
- Responsible for reviewing detailed SuiteScript requirements, developing, testing and documenting the prototypes and transitioning completed solutions to Sales Engineers for demo purposes only
- Maintain solution scripting repository for SuiteBundle solutions which can be leveraged by Sales Engineers for their demo environments
- Provide assistance to Sales Engineers with customizing and configuring demo environments for prospect demos based on unique requirements
- Ability to customize the NetSuite application with new functionality for each version release
- Work will be performed during North American business working hours Meetings will be conducted over the phone and via WebEx
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 4 + years hands on experience developing solutions utilizing XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and HTML
- 3 + years in a support or implementation role for a CRM, ERP or Ecommerce application
- 1 + years' experience with web services integration technologies
- Experience with Extract, transformation and load tools desired
- Familiarity with development environments including Visual Studio, Jbuilder, and Eclipse
- Ability to acquire and apply new technical knowledge quickly
- Clear understanding of sales objectives and sensitivity to sales priorities
- Be self-driven and able to work independently
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to work NA shift