Pre-Sales Solution Consulting:
Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The Pre-Sales Solution Consultant role is responsible to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization for medium to enterprise clients. As a trusted member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in depth product demonstrations, to transition professional services. Successful candidate will have the proven ability to influence and help close large enterprise deals.
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution on a daily basis
- Perform needs gather and requirement analysis for new customers
- Minimum of 8+ years in a comparable Pre-Sales position supporting the sales cycle for medium to enterprise deals and must have ERP/Finance skills in the Services industry, working for either a Software Vendor or large SI/Consulting firms.
- Must have experience with Financial Application Packages and thorough understanding of Accounting Principles
- Previous Financial application experience in one or more of the following desired:
- Infor, Epicor, Great Plains, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, AccPac, or NetSuite
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process
- Background in working with Medium to Enterprise size customers
- Successful quota achievement
- BA/MBA qualification or equivalent applicable work experience
Travel : Position may require travel up to 35%