Regional Director, Pre-Sales Solution Consulting
Melbourne or Sydney, Australia
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The Regional Director is responsible for leading all strategic pre-sales activity for our team of Solution Consultants supporting sales efforts in ANZ. This person will work closely with sales and sales management to provide strategic direction and ensure optimal use of resources. This role also requires frequent interactions/coordination with our product management, professional services and marketing departments.
- Provides technical/functional leadership to the Solutions Consulting team to ensure high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution are delivered on a daily basis.
- Ensure Solution Consultants are fully and effectively scheduled and utilized on qualified opportunities to drive quota achievement.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Solution Consultants in defining and achieving career development goals.
- Share best practices with Solution Consulting peers to elevate the standards of the SC organization globally.
- Engage with peers cross departmentally to ensure that key information and process updates are being disseminated to the Solution Consulting team in a timely manner.
- Provide senior management with updates on the overall effectiveness of the Solution Consulting team in impacting business.
- Identify and recruit world class Solution Consultants to continue to build on the strengths of the existing team.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business.
- 12+ years prior years of experience in Solution Consulting (Pre-Sales) in the software industry, including extensive ERP Pre-Sales experience is mandatory.
- 4+ years' experience in a Solution Consulting capacity with NetSuite.
- At least 4+ years of experience in managing a Pre-Sales team across the ANZ is mandatory.
- Strong personnel management and communication skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
Travel: Position may require travel up to 35%.