Pre–Sales Solution Consulting:
Nonprofit Vertical Market Solution Architect
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The vertical market solution architect deeply understands core vertical business processes. They design, create, deploy, customize and support industry–specific solutions across all NetSuite products leveraging NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Development platform.
- Interface with customers and internal stakeholders to conduct needs analysis, gather and validate requirements.
- Design and document solutions and validate solution prototypes with internal stakeholders & experts (including solution architecture, technical architecture, usability, etc.)
- Implement fully functional v1 solutions on NetSuite.
- Achieve SuiteCloud Developer Certification.
- 5+ years sales engineering, technical professional services implementation or product development.
- Passion for understanding customer needs, building solutions/products and delivering exceptional user experience.
- Deep ability to connect and communicate with customers. To map their key pain points, define processes, address those pains and implement solutions in software.
- Extensive experience configuring & customizing business applications that help organizations succeed. Examples might include ERP and Financials, Subscription Management, Revenue Recognition, Professional Services.
- Excellent communication and cross–functional teamwork skills.
- Computer Science or related fields of study are strongly preferred.
- Experience with SuiteCloud Platform Developer tools strongly preferred.
- Open source software community experience is a plus.
- MBA / advanced degree a plus.
- Accounting (e.g. CPA) qualification a plus.
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.