Pre-Sales Solution Consulting:
Pre-Sales Solution Consultant—Wholesale Distribution
Maidenhead, Greater London Area, UK
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you’d like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The Solution Consultant role is responsible to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization. As a member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in depth product demonstrations, to transition professional services. This role is the trusted advisor for presenting the NetSuite product to software clients during the sales process. An ability to understand business process flow with strong technical and presentation skills is essential for success in this role.
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities and act as subject matter expert in those sales opportunities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution on a daily basis
- Perform needs gather and requirement analysis for new customers
- 5+ years in a comparable business application software pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle for deals in CRM, ERP and Ecommerce applications for organizations preferred
- Must have experience with financial application package and thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Proven experience working in or selling into the Wholesale Distribution market in EMEA
- Experience in order management, procurement, planning, manufacturing, inventory, warehouse management and logistics is a plus.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired: SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Epicor, Great Plains, AccPac, Sage 1000/X3, MS Nav/GP/AX, Infor, etc.
- Solid communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process
- Successful quota achievement
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
Travel: Position may require travel up to 30%