Pre-Sales Solution Consulting:
Pre-Sales Solution Consultant—Software Vertical
Maidenhead, Greater London Area, UK
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The Solution Consultant role is responsible to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization. As a member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in depth product demonstrations, to transition professional services. This role is the trusted advisor for presenting the NetSuite product to software clients during the sales process. An ability to understand business process flow with strong technical and presentation skills is essential for success in this role.
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities and act as subject matter expert in those sales opportunities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution on a daily basis
- Perform needs gather and requirement analysis for new customers
- 3–5 years in a comparable business application software pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle for deals in CRM, ERP and Ecommerce applications for organizations preferred
- Must have experience with financial application package and thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired:
SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Epicor, Great Plains, AccPac, Best Software-MAS Series, Sales Logix, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Sage 50/200/1000/X3, MS Nav/GP/AX, Infor, etc.
- Solid communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process
- Successful quota achievement
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
Travel: Position may require travel up to 30%