Pre-Sales Solution Consulting: Vertical Market Expert – eCommerce (Sydney)
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our more than 24,000 companies and subsidiaries. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
We currently have a great new vacancy in our high-performance, Solutions Team. The eCommerce (VME) Vertical Market Expert will be responsible for providing strong and detailed guidance on eCommerce initiatives and proposals. The incumbent will be the contact point for all matters dealing with eCommerce.
- Contribute to the achievement of the ecommerce regional sales targets by participating as the subject matter expert on strategic opportunities
- Work in conjunction with Solution Consultants to develop and architect proof of value demonstrations based on customer needs
- Set objectives and review the performance of the ecommerce solution consulting practice and take action to ensure targets are met the team is continually developed
- Work with Product Marketing to ensure alignment of messaging with market trends
- Align with the Product Management teams to innovate and evolve the product strategy to define solutions for growth/ future markets
- Partner with the professional services and partners to drive implementation best practices through the ecommerce practice
- Manage the response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Job duties are varied and complex, a track record of successful independent judgment is required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years in a pre-sales role supporting a best of breed ecommerce solution
- 2+ years technical experience with ATG, Hybris, Volusion, Endeca, GSI Commerce or other leading ecommerce platform
- Experience in building/maintaining web sites as well as proficiency/education in AJAX, Google Analytics would be an asset, while proficiency/education in JSON, Flash, XML, XHTML would be nice to have.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM strategies and techniques is valuable
- Web Services experience with SOAP and REST technologies is an asset
- Previous product marketing or analyst community exposure a plus