Pre-Sales Solution Consulting: Req 5174—Solution Consultant—AMO (Denver, CO)
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The Solution Consultant Account Management role is responsible to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Account Management Sales organization for existing clients. As a member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process. You bring a depth of experience in solution consulting with previous NetSuite experience as an asset. You enjoy providing application expertise to stakeholders.
- Act as subject matter expert in sales opportunities
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution on a daily basis
- Perform needs gather and requirement analysis for new customers ensuring their needs are met in the sales process
- 3–5 + years in a pre-sales role
- Previous experience in sales of CRM and ERP applications for software organizations preferred.
- Experience with financial application packages and thorough understanding of accounting principles is an asset
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired:
- NetSuite, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Epicor, Great Plains, AccPac, Best Software-MAS Series, Sales Logix, Siebel or Salesforce.com
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to influence others in order to successfully increase deal size and accelerate the buying process
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
Travel : Position may require travel up to 30%