Req–4927 Sales Enablement Manager (Boston, MA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
Work with NetSuite’s Sales Management, Sales Reps, and Sales Engineering teams to determine where the sales team needs to be with knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully position the NetSuite product line and conduct the appropriate activities in the sales cycle in today’s competitive market.
The ideal candidate:
- Outstanding intellect, drive and interpersonal skills are paramount
- Exceptional strategic thinker
- Exceptional analytical skills—ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Proven track record of high-impact success
- High sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic required to drive business outcomes
- Ability to find needs, design enablement solutions and deliver solutions to sales team with credibility and impact.
- Responsible for developing and delivering training and enablement programs to NetSuite sales employees related to NetSuite solutions, and sales soft skills
- Improve time to field readiness while reducing time to revenue through the development and execution of sales enablement programs and initiatives
- Participate in the development and delivery of all enablement activities including New Employee Sales Training, Global Sales Kickoff, and other enablement events, experiences & training.
- Build curriculum in LMS system
- Writes and delivers presentations via LMS or in-person, of potentially complex information and views and gets the message across. May need to convert specialized terms into general business language. Write to address individuals or groups who may have different interests or goals, where examples of format may exist, but not content.
- Manage a broadly defined project, involving people or other resources from multiple sites and multiple, unrelated disciplines. Responsible to help draft, maintain and follow through with Sales on-boarding plan, in consultation with sales management.
- 4+ years of high tech experience with at least 2 years working for a software company
- Understanding of how software technology is used to solve business problems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas and clearly articulate business value, with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and effectively with multiple levels of management.
- General knowledge of sales effectiveness tools in the industry
- Previous experience leading a program/project
- Bachelor’s Degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized professional level
- Experience in developing virtual/interactive online training curriculum or environments a plus
- Experience in global environment a plus