Public Relations Director (EMEA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you’d like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with the NetSuite corporate communications team! The director of public relations, EMEA reports to the senior vice president of corporate communications and works closely with other key functional personnel within the NetSuite EMEA marketing organization. This role oversees the planning and execution for a wide range of product PR, industry PR and corporate public relations and communications initiatives, including specific PR programs designed to elevate NetSuite’s brand awareness and deepen its penetration of key vertical markets and industries in EMEA.
Clear, concise and consistent communication skills are a must. This position also requires an amazing ability to multitask and own/drive numerous projects simultaneously. As a member of the Corporate Communications team, this person must be familiar with current market trends and social media platforms. Laughter and creativity encouraged for this position.
- 10–12 years of experience in technology-related public relations and communications with varied roles in agency and corporate environments.
- Specific experience working for vendors in the enterprise business software (cloud or on-premise) market, and with cloud computing business applications, middleware or infrastructure platforms.
- Strong planning and execution skills, including the ability to develop communication plans that complement and leverage core global and regional marketing objectives.
- Strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to write or oversee the writing of news announcements and background documents that reflect focused market and competitive positioning.
- Active, healthy relationships with trade and business media, industry analysts, bloggers and pundits, as well as the ability to frame and position NetSuite initiatives for accurate and fair reporting.
- A genuine interest in technology and an understanding of the enterprise software and cloud computing spaces, and command of all traditional PR tactics is required.
- This position also requires a strong ability to multitask and own/drive/execute numerous projects simultaneously. As a member of the global PR team, this person must be familiar with current market trends, and social media outlets such as blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- A strong work ethic and excellent organization skills are a must.
- A strong track record of working closely with and satisfying the communication needs of executive management is also a must.
- B/A and/or MBA required.
- No job is too small or too big. Can-do attitude a must.
- Develop/Drive/Execute public relations programs for EMEA.
- Develop/Drive/Execute social media programs for EMEA.
- Work alongside the corporate communications team on corporate-level PR and IR projects.
- Work alongside NetSuite's PR agency in the UK to facilitate media briefings.
- Proactively build media relationships alongside NetSuite’s PR agency.
- Proactively build media relationships for NetSuite’s executives.
- Drive and manage PR events alongside the NetSuite EMEA marketing organizations.
- Manage media schedules and travel for EMEA media for NetSuite’s annual user conference.
- Populate verticalized editorial plans to assist the team in pitching stories to the media.
- Develop/Drive/Execute industry specific PR campaigns.
- Proactively build NetSuite’s customer success stories to be used for media outreach in collaboration with the NetSuite EMEA marketing organization and global customer marketing references team.
- Work closely with the NetSuite corporate PR team on social media management including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and the NetSuite Blog for the EMEA region.