San Mateo, Calif.
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with the NetSuite corporate communications team! The Web Director reports to the senior vice president of corporate communications and works closely with other key functional personnel within the NetSuite marketing organization. This role oversees the planning and execution for a wide range of NetSuite.com initiatives, and creative services projects.
The Web Director will be the primary business owner of www.netsuite.com, NetSuite’s international websites, and www.netsuiteblogs.com. As a member of the NetSuite corporate communications team, this individual will be responsible for:
- Driving the overall web strategy and vision for netsuite.com to support business goals.
- Ensuring www.netsuite.com provides a best-in-class user experience for mobile, tablets and desktop computers.
- Leading a team to maintain and evolve a world-class web site (this team will include Web UI designers, Web masters and developers, Web designers, creative services team, etc.).
- Working very closely with the engineering, product and security teams as appropriate, particularly in areas where the marketing and product sites interact.
- Owning all marketing web properties. This includes the www.netsuite.com homepage, blog, and all content pages.
- Understanding, planning and implementing a web presence that serves all of NetSuite audiences including: prospects, customers, partners, developers, press, employment candidates, investors and the general public.
- Working with external agencies to implement Web best practices.
- Working closely with the NetSuite SEO team to develop a process and test documentation to clearly define multivariate test objectives, KPIs, and variations to be tested.
- Working with content stakeholders across the company to prioritize, create, and implement new pages and microsites as needed.
- Ensuring the US and international websites continue to be localized for a global audience.
- Working with campaign managers to constantly optimize lead generation efforts.
- Successful track record managing a dynamic, global website including microsites, multi-language and multi-device sites and expertise in web information architecture.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong ability to prioritize among many competing business needs and requests.
- Passion for using data to drive business decisions.
- Passion for bringing design, messaging and web technology together into one frictionless and modern user experience.
- Proven track record in effectively combining messaging, creative and technology.
- Deep understanding of web technologies balanced with an eye for outstanding design.
- Experience with integrating websites with other systems including marketing automation and other back-end applications.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or similar web data analytics reporting/testing system preferred.
- Strong metric orientation.
- 4-year college degree and 12+ years of experience in managing websites and creative services projects on all aspects.
- Passion for cloud technologies.
- Proficient in frontend code languages.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and achieve success through influence rather than direct authority.
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.