Marketing: Req 5456—Analyst Relations Director (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
An ideal candidate will have experience running analyst relations at a company that develops ERP, CRM or Ecommerce business applications. They will have established strong relationships with leading industry analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Ovum. They will have a proven track record of managing briefings, analyst tours and analyst days as well as growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead our outreach efforts across the industry analyst community. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this director or senior director level position will play a key role in managing and growing relationships within the industry analyst community on behalf of NetSuite, the established leader in Cloud ERP and business management suites.
- Manage and grow analyst relations program to influence key industry analysts in areas related to NetSuite's product set which automates back-office and front-office operations including inventory management, warehousing, shipping, project and service management, invoicing, employee management and supply chain, sales, marketing, customer service/support and ecommerce.
- Act as NetSuite spokesperson as required to evangelize and promote NetSuite's distinctive competence and unique advantages in the market place.
- Manage executive participation in analyst interactions and grow spokespeople across the organization.
- Work with teams such as PR, product marketing, product management and vertical marketing to leverage industry analysts across both inbound and outbound activities.
- Oversee and manage all ongoing contracts with industry analyst firms.
- Provide sales with silver bullet information extracted from analyst coverage reports.
- Participate with other senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives surrounding outreach to industry analysts.
- Make final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure operations effective achievement of analyst relations objectives.
- AR experience in corporate or agency settings, or a combination of them.
- Strong knowledge of analyst relations best practices, processes, and planning.
- Demonstrated experience working with key industry analyst firms for both inbound and outbound activities.
- Strong analytical ability to assess complex situations and exceptional creativity to provide solutions.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with the ability to make recommendations and decisions independently.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including public speaking.
- Proven track record and experience with ERP and/or CRM software products for mid-market or enterprise companies.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- 10+ years in a senior role driving analyst relations, PR, marketing or product marketing in the software industry.
- BA/BS in a relevant field, MBA is a definite plus.