Marketing: Req 4966—Senior Marketing Campaign Manager (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite's Demand Generation Team is looking for a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager who will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns. This position requires creativity and planning ability to create meaningful messaging for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries and roles, and translating it into effective campaigns.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, results-oriented and passionate about creating content and campaigns that excite and drive demand.
- Direct the strategic direction and lead execution of campaigns to acquire new leads and target existing prospects
- Develop the plan and implement lead nurture campaigns, across roles, segments, company size, stage in the sales funnel, and more
- Build email content and test communications, offers, and promotions to drive response
- Manage and oversee the content for all outgoing emails, from creation to editorial and final approval
- Work with demand generation team, industry marketing directors, and product marketing team to drive and support their campaign planning and execution
- Analyze Return on Investment and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and optimize future programs based on the data for improved performance
- Own the lead growth forecast for email marketing, managing your programs to meet or exceed those targets in a way that generates positive ROI for NetSuite
Support the Professional Services Automation solution in email marketing activities, identifying, creating, and executing marketing campaigns
- Drive cross-functional teams to execute key campaign strategies/tactics and deliverables
- Drive regular communications to track status and measurement
- 4–10 years campaign marketing experience for high tech, B2B, software or SaaS/Cloud products
- Strong B2B email copywriting skills and passionate about marketing writing and positioning
- A passion for identifying effective and unique campaign ideas, themes and offers and transforming those ideas in to successful executable programs
- Deep experience in email marketing and running multiple marketing campaigns at the same time
- Strong analytical skills—knows how to interpret and find meaning from data
- Comfortable with using CRM / marketing automation systems on a day-to-day basis, including using the system for email creation, campaign setup, list / lead importing, creating reports, etc
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task, set measurable objectives, manage defined timelines and budgets for each campaign
- A fast and capable learner who has a passion for email marketing
- Experience in marketing for a start-up / mid-sized company a plus
- Experience managing webinars and using WebEx or similar web conference platform a plus
- Autonomy: ability to work effectively independently
- Ability to work under pressure to meet aggressive time schedules—multi-tasking abilities a must!
- Team oriented; able to work effectively in a matrix organization
- BS/BA required.