Marketing: Req–4955 – GSI Partner Marketing Manager (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite’s Global Partner Marketing Team is seeking a Senior Partner Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing key marketing relationships with NetSuite’s Global System Integrator (GSI) partners. This person will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy with NetSuite GSI partners and driving the appropriate implementation of enablement programs and marketing campaigns. The person will work at a strategic level with senior members of the alliance organization, as well as with senior members of enterprise sales, service, and regional marketing teams.
A driven, results-oriented partner marketing manager that is passionate about building successful partner eco-systems, this person must have a strong ability to identify effective marketing programs to increase visibility of NetSuite-GSI initiatives, manage marketing initiatives from concept to execution, and evaluate against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Understand the overall business strategy and align GSI partner marketing initiatives as appropriate. This includes awareness and alignment with other internal groups’ plans, including: industry and enterprise marketing, product marketing, product management, and alliances. Defines and implements partner specific programs to meet these requirements.
- Work closely with GSI Alliance management to understand GSI’s requirements for partnering with NetSuite. Determine corresponding business and marketing plan(s) to achieve desired alliance objectives.
- Ongoing collaboration with GSI Alliance management and Enterprise Sales management to ensure marketing programs reflect alignment with sales strategy and meets partner requirements.
- Regularly meet with GSI partners and NetSuite GSI Alliance management to review status of current marketing initiatives and build plans for on-going marketing programs.
- Oversee the development, delivery and execution of GSI enablement and/or solution marketing programs. Programs will be specific to GSI partner requirements and may include:
- Enablement/sales materials including: sales training presentations, sales briefs, internal collateral, playbooks, customer facing sales presentations, win summaries.
- Marketing materials, including: solution collateral, datasheets, web content/media, webinar content.
- Event related activities and materials, including: strategy and coordination; material development; promotion activities
- Leverage co-op marketing funds and joint funding of global alliance initiatives to maximize impact of marketing programs.
- Works in conjunction with regional marketing management in respective geographies to ensure all marketing programs have the opportunity to be applied internationally.
- Analyze and report on all key marketing initiatives to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year College or University; MBA preferred.
- At least six to ten years of experience in B2B software technology marketing with a proven track record in building successful partner marketing programs.
- Possesses experience working in or with a Global System Integrator organization.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and comfortably work with minimum direction and limited information.
- Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, manage projects, meet deadlines, and deliver results with limited time and resources.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Very strong writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Possesses strong product/industry knowledge of enterprise software products and solutions.
- Minimal travel required