Marketing: Req–4807 – Search Engine Optimization Analyst (San Mateo, CA)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The SEO Analyst will be responsible for the daily SEO optimization efforts to ensure that NetSuite content ranks highly in search engines. These efforts may include, but are not limited to managing link building relationships, keyword research and analysis, as well as developing, implementing and managing website content to maximize SEO traffic and revenue.
- Influence and foster relationships with external webmasters to build and maintain link campaigns.
- Continuously optimize site content to ensure maximum rankings for targeted keywords.
- Conduct keyword research, assessment, and develop comprehensive plans for targeting key terms.
- Make recommendations on keywords to SEO.
- Collaborate with marketing and PR teams to leverage, refine and optimize their content.
- Coordinate with online vendors on content partnerships.
- Use creative thinking and novel strategies to implement link building strategies.
- Track, report and analyze overall SEO performance and success of specific initiatives.
- Apply SEO techniques and knowledge to help develop and/or edit content to ensure NetSuite’s website rank highly in search engines.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English or Public Relations.
- Basic SEO knowledge required.
- 2–4 years of experience in online advertising, SEO/SEM, or link building/blog promotion.
- B2B experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as well as working on a variety of assignments and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills.
- Must be flexible with a high level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and asks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.