Marketing: Req 4780–Marketing Manager—EMEA (Maidenhead, UK)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The EMEA Marketing Manager works with the EMEA Marketing Director to execute on the regional marketing strategy and deliver on the lead generation and sales goals for the division. This position is accountable primarily for the new and nurtured lead results for the NetSuite EMEA region and is expected to measure, report, and communicate those results and proactively identify areas for improvement. The Marketing Manager is an integral member of the marketing team, helping to shape marketing's efforts to grow our presence and short and long-term new revenue in the EMEA marketplace and will work closely with NetSuite's EMEA sales and marketing teams, as well as outside agencies and vendors.
- Manage overall campaign and EMEA marketing database initiative. Work with EMEA Marketing Director and HQ to outline key regional marketing themes and messages throughout the fiscal year and then lead the campaign scheduling, copy and creative production, execution, and analysis of results from the campaign schedule. Develop and enrich EMEA email marketing database
- Optimize and improve online publisher marketing, optimizing current relationships, identifying and testing new ones, and improving overall program ROI.
- Monitor and analyze marketing program performance against lead forecasts and against past performance and make and implement recommendations for optimization.
- Support field marketing. Plan and execute regional field marketing events, manage UK Sales Tools portal, and support sales enablement initiative.
- Manage regional channel marketing program and support channel recruitment efforts.
- Work with marketing agency and local PR agency to develop and implement projects.
- Contribute ideas and analysis to EMEA Marketing Director for consideration in EMEA marketing planning efforts, including helping to shape lead gen and nurtured lead plans, setting the budget spend priorities for the region, and measuring overall results against performance.
- Experience in running a portfolio of quality lead generation and brand building programs with particular emphasis in online marketing programs. Experience must include : email and database marketing, online advertising, online lead generation, SEO and web optimization, event management, etc.
- Writing and copy editing skills are important — particularly as it relates to email and web copy.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills — must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- Strong project management experience.
- Must be entrepreneurial — interest and willingness to roll-up sleeves and provide hands-on execution of proposals required. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and deliver under pressure with limited time and resources.
- Experience of working with PR agencies and teams to produce press releases, strengthen media relations, etc.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A minimum of three years B2B marketing experience, ideally within a cloud enterprise vendor.
- Degree in business related field and/or CIM qualification.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver or similar HTML editing software.