Marketing: Web Graphic Designer (Makati)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
NetSuite is looking for a passionate and highly collaborative Web Programmer to support NetSuite Marketing Communications team in Makati City, Philippines. This position requires very strong web technical skills in coding and design. This individual will be a part of the Web team that maintains and updates the NetSuite website.
- Perform maintenance and updates to corporate website including international sites.
- Maintain NetSuite branding, and a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Convert raw images and layouts into CSS/JS/XHTML themes.
- Creating landing pages/microsites for marketing campaigns, press releases, events, and the other web related projects.
- Upgrades, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing projects.
- Perform at a high level in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment and be open to change.
- Be able to address HTML and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers.
- Implementing search engine optimization script/code.
- Design web pages with graphics and animation and make it functional.
- 5+ years of website development and design experience
- Proficient in Adobe CS 3+ include DreamWaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
- Ability to hand-code HTML & CSS to web standards in all major browsers.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail in reviewing and QA'ing work.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Upgrade knowledge on website contents, innovation and new technology.
- Online Design Portfolio that demonstrates relevant work experience and deliverables.