Marketing: Marketing Lead Reference Coordinator (Makati)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Responsible for sourcing eligible customer references for high profile PR and Marketing events.
- Source Reference Customers for PR events such as press releases, articles and award submissions , assist PR in following up with approvals and interviews.
- Source Reference Customers for Marketing events such as webinars, speaking and social events including arranging customer prep calls for webinars and speaking events
- Work with Vertical Marketing Managers and Sales Reps to grow and manage strategic references
- Recruitment of new reference customers includes email and phone interviews to gauge reference ability and gather critical reference data
- Customer Reference Data management: Track reference events and update customer records
- Monthly Customer Reference program reports
- Social Media: Encourage reference customers to participate respond to in social media threads in LinkedIn, Twitter, Proformative, etc.
- Web Collaterals: Assist Web Managers in sourcing marketing collaterals such as logo's and quotes
- Make sure customer content on website is up to date Ecommerce Mall, quotes and Success Stories
- Source Reference Customers for Analysts Interviews and Surveys Customer References such as Gartner and Forrester.
- Success Story: Manage success story pipeline and schedule success story interviews for US and APAC
- Periodic Check-ins with Reference customer to ensure their reference credibility
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years of Sales and Marketing experience from a high-tech company
- Fluent in the English language with the ability to effectively communicate with both internal executives and business leaders through verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of business organizational structures and core business processes
- Excel spread sheet skills; intermediate
- Able and willing to work night shift