Stock Plan Manager
San Mateo, Calif.
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
NetSuite Inc. is currently seeking a Stock Plan Manager. This position is responsible for the overall management of NetSuite's equity-based compensation programs, including compliance, annual disclosure reporting, internal accounting & record-keeping, and the administration of ongoing transactions. The successful candidate will have a desire to take a leadership role in the management of the stock administration function at NetSuite.
- Administer all of the company's equity programs and maintain daily recordkeeping of equity data using Equity Edge Online
- Manage the contracts and relationships with key vendors including E*Trade, Stock Option Solutions, and Wells Fargo (transfer agent)
- Ensure all participant equity plan transactions are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner; maintain Equity Edge database, work closely with Finance to address any issues or changes to the equity plans or related administration processes
- Serve as liaison between Legal, Finance, Payroll, HR, transfer agent and stock administration service providers for all equity plan and shareholder related matters
- Review and generate accurate recurrent and ad-hoc equity reports for multiple internal and external corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, etc.)
- Assist with the preparation and administration of 10b5-1 plans and maintain insider trading status listings internally and with outside vendors, coordinate and work closely with brokers on 10b5-1 trading plans and trades
- Communicate trading blackout periods and track insider trading restrictions
- Perform reconciliations of data between HR, transfer agent, and Payroll
- Create, maintain and update procedure documents, provide analysis and support for special process improvements, project enhancements and education initiatives
- Coordinate with employees, HR, outside advisors and Payroll on global mobility matters and issues
- Work with internal and external auditors and Finance team for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, and Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) audits of procedures and controls as needed
- Maintain and update the internal employee Intranet for Stock Administration matters
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) Level 3 preferred
- At least seven years stock administration experience with a significant portion at a public company with international presence
- Advanced system and computer skills, including Equity Edge Online, proficient in all MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills, solid user skills with databases and data file structures, importing/exporting files, report design and creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including drafting companywide messages, ability to interface effectively with all levels of company employees
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, ability to demonstrate judgment in working through complex transactions, with the ability to analyze, problem solve, and communicate observations and recommendations
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven with ability to successfully coordinate cross-functional teams and service providers
- Remains current on equity related regulatory reporting and compliance requirements globally and participates regularly in related professional associations
- Bachelor degree preferred
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.