IT Support Services Manager
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Preferably a graduate of any IT related 4-year course such as BS Information Technology or its equivalent
- Preferably with Microsoft certifications such as but not limited to MCSA, MCSE and or MCITP
- At least 5 years experience as an IT Support Services Manager in a BPO/Call Center/IT environment
- At least 10 years experience in a corporate, fast-paced technology environment
- Experience in working in a multinational, culturally and geographically diverse organization
- Experienced in handling Microsoft and Apple Operating Systems
- Experienced in handling various types of mobile devices such as but not limited to Blackberry, iOS, windows and Android
- Strong experience in information technology, network administration, software and pc hardware administration and telecommunications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, HTTP/S, SSH and DHCP
- Strong knowledge of operating system concepts, services, and security requirements for enterprise users
- Background in Agile project management (Agile Methodology or Scrum Methodology experience is preferred)
- Outstanding customer service and rapport building skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives
- Team player
- Willingness to do shifting work
- Willingness to travel