Information Technology: IT Technical Support Specialist (Makati)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Responsible for providing level 2 support for desktop, telephone sets, printers, operating system, and office software (MS Office, third party application, e-mail, etc.) to all internal users.
- Responsible for creating and updating Desktop application and Operating Systems Patches.
- Properly escalate and coordinate reported incidents by following the escalation procedures defined by the NetSuite Corp IT.
- Responsible for promptly logging and tagging all customer complaints in Netsuite ticketing system and address cases in speedy resolution.
- All issues/request are properly logged, tagged, tracked, and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Document and track changes in any installation, movement, and repair of desktops, printers, telephone sets, headsets, and other computer related items.
- Document and track changes in the logistics supply of IT equipment such as spare desktops, laptops, telephone sets, headsets, printers, and computer related items.
- Adhere to NetSuite Corporate IT service levels agreements.
- Provide summary reports of all logged and tagged IT request calls and IT cases per shift.
- Coordinate with other internal IT groups; Network, Systems, IT Helpdesk, and IT Security groups to ensure that service level agreements with the customers are met.
- Exposure to the IT Services industry is desired but not essential.
- In the absence of an exposure to IT industry the candidate must have a strong 'Call Center/BPO/KPO Operations Support' experience.
- Experience in working on a 24x7 support operations an added advantage.
- Must have excellent English communication.
- Should have experience working with a teams.
- Extensive understanding of technical aspects of one or more of the following areas:
- IT Security
- Systems Administration
- Desktop Application
- Compliances like ISO27001, PCI, SOX,etc.