IT Support Specialist
San Mateo, Calif.
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
Working as part of a global team in a new role, the IT Support Specialist will be based in San Mateo and will be responsible for managing help desk tickets, Windows desktops, laptops, servers, and telecom systems.
- Provide technical support to end-users in support of hardware, software, peripherals, and network infrastructure by end user requests received through ticketing system for on-site and off-site staff.
- Address frontline computer incidents related to Microsoft Operating Systems and applications.
- Maintain, implement, and enforce corporate hardware, software, and security policies.
- Troubleshoot technology, network, and end-user applications.
- Prepare, configure, and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, desk phones, cell phones, printers and other end user devices.
- Create and make changes to accounts in Active Directory, email, and internal business applications.
- Keep inventory of onsite equipment.
- Participate in and support new Corporate IT initiatives.
- Maintain printers and other shared office hardware.
- Assist with troubleshooting network connectivity between sites when necessary.
- May occasionally be required to provide support after main hours to complete support and project tasks.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Operating Systems - Windows 7.
- Experience in MAC OS and mobile devices are desirable.
- Outstanding customer service skills and rapport.
- Proven technical skills in patching and asset management.
- Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting.
- Strong desire to learn; inquisitive.
- Adaptable - Work in a team setting within a fast passed environment with local and remote employees.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in Helpdesk, Desktop Support, or other directly related role.
- Demonstrated experience configuring, installing, and resolving problems with Windows XP or Windows 7 operating systems and applications.
- Demonstrated experience configuring, upgrading, and diagnosing problems with desktop and laptop hardware.
- Ability to provide troubleshooting and configuration assistance over the phone.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, you will be directly interacting with other employees on a daily basis.
- Experience with network hardware and Windows Server systems is helpful but not required.
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.